Let’s celebrate HOLI this weekend with lots of entertainment, games, food and of course COLOR!
A few things to keep in mind for what’s sure to be one of the most colorful days this Spring!
1. Every guest must go to the Registration desk to get their wrist band and Holi color coupon (1 coupon per ticket) before entering the grounds.
2. Please bring your e-ticket or a printed ticket.
3. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
4. Absolutely NO Walk-ins! This event is completely SOLD OUT!! We can’t make any exceptions.
10 -11 AM: Meet and Greet
11:00-12:00 PM: Games
12:15 PM: Holi medley from the 50s to the present time.
12:45 PM: Announcements and a special performance followed by a flash mob.
1:00 PM: Dancing continues with live singing and music. (Singers – Neha, Seshu, etc., Dhol music.
2:30-2:45 pm: Distribution of colors and Holi Color Play
3 pm: Clean Up / Wrap Up
WHERE TO PARK:
1. All guests MUST park in designated lots. There are 4 parking lots in Pleasant Valley Park
2. Parking on the grass or side of the road is strictly prohibited and may be subject to ticketing and/or towing. Please note: There will be a police presence in the parking lots.
3. Guests are strongly encouraged to CARPOOL as parking spots are limited.
WHAT TO WEAR:
1. EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE
2. This is an outdoor event with expected temperatures around 65 F, dress appropriately in clothes that you want to play colors in.
WHAT TO BRING:
Bring your own lawn chairs, picnic blankets, mats, towels as needed to enjoy in the park.
WHAT TO EAT:
There will be a variety of food (Samosa, bhel, multiple dosa varieties, idli, vada, sambar, jalebi, masala chai, mango lassi, soda, etc, and some non-veg items like chicken biryani, chicken tikka, chili chicken (PLEASE BRING CASH/CHANGE for FOOD PURCHASE).
WHAT TO EXPECT:
1. There are a variety of games for Children & Adults to enjoy.
2. Karaoke singing
3. Flashmob/ Freestyle dancing/ Dhol
4. Multiple vendor/ sponsor tables are present – Please visit them and learn about them. BRIC needs their sponsorships to host these events.
1. Make sure you collect & dispose of every plastic packet after the color play
2. If you see a piece of trash on the grounds, please pick it up.
3. BRIC committee counts on all of you to help us leave the park neat and tidy. Please place all trash in garbage bins and help others do the same. We are all volunteers. Please give us a lending hand during wrap up.
RESTROOMS: There are two porta-potties and more restrooms near the tennis courts for everyone’s convenience.
AFTER THE COLOR PLAY, PLEASE DO NOT USE RESTROOMS SO WE CAN KEEP OUR PARK CLEAN.